Link Relationship Counselling provides a confidential space to reflect, explore and work through any issues that are having an impact on you.
- Face -to-face counselling for individuals, couples or children and young people.
- A gentle and balanced way to exploring issues that are of concern to you.
- A tailored approach, that considers your individual needs and background.
- Some structure towards helping you achieve the goals you have in mind and to help you make the most of your counselling process.
- Information and resources to you to help aid your counselling experience.
Examples of the kinds of issues I work with include:
- Infidelity (including virtual infidelity)
- Communication issues
- Life transitions
- Low self-esteem
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Loneliness and Isolation
- Anxiety, Depression and low mood
- Issues of identity and culture